The Supply Chain Assistant will support Supply Chain team members with duties including, but not limited to, entering purchase orders, forwarding purchase orders to vendors, communicating product status internally, and reviewing and reporting open purchase orders. The Supply Chain Assistant will be responsible for learning company purchasing policies and procedures and maintaining inventory levels required to support company demand. Additional responsibilities will include new item setup, process documentation, and Accounts Payable transactions.
· Associate degree in Accounting, Supply Chain, or related field experience.
· 2-3 years relevant work experience.
· Analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
· Ability to prioritize and display a sense of urgency based on objectives and deadlines.
· Must be proficient with computer-based ERP software and MS Office products
Required Skills & Abilities:
· Self-motivated to meet high standards: results-oriented with focus on high quality and outstanding service; driven to follow through on commitments and meet deadlines.
· Organized & resourceful: develops detailed plans and manages time wisely; able to focus under pressure to find answers and develop solutions; manages multiple tasks simultaneously. Ability to prioritize and display a sense of urgency based on objectives and deadlines.
· Relationship builder: maintains positive, trusting relationships with vendors and co-workers. Has the ability to work with all levels of the organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $24.00 per hour